Join me for the Ohio Society of Association Professionals The Shane Yates Association Leadership Forum
The Shane Yates Association Leadership Forum Is Nov. 17, 2021 from 9:45am-2:30pm by Zoom
This year’s educational offerings will focus on two tracks: one for long-established CEOs and c-suite staff; the other will focus on emerging industry leaders.
Please join us on Nov. 17, 2021 via Zoom for this year’s association leadership forum. We are offering two tracks again this year. Track One was specifically crafted with senior leadership in mind, while Track Two caters to those emerging leaders looking to gain the skills to rise to the c-suite.
Sessions will help attendees hone their focus on several areas including membership and retention; off-script skills to drive engagement; financial responsibilities and smart best-practice processes; human resources; and the value of not taking silence for affirmation when working with our staff, our boards and our volunteers. We’re excited for all this event has to offer you.
Track 1 will provide insights on:
- Financial Leadership and Best-in-class Practices from Jim Saling, Saling Simms Associates
- Giving and Receiving Feedback to Best Manage Difficult Conversations from Wendy McWherter, ACC, McWherter Coaching Group, and
- Off-Script: Mastering the Art of Business Improv from Peter Margaritis, CPA, CSP, The Accidental Accountant
Track 2 will provide insights on:
- People Join People: A Lesson on the Magic of Association Membership from Evan Newman, Practice Greenhealth
- Hot Topics in the Accounting and Tax World for Associations from Clark Schaefer Hackett, and
- Nailed It: An Association Recipe To Align Strategy and Communication from Dan Farkas, strategic communicator and professional lecturer, The Ohio State University
During the lunch hour, hear from Lowell Aplebaum as he presents, “Overcoming Communication Obstacles No Matter the Audience.”
The nice thing about this year’s event – both tracks will be available for review by the registrants on-demand, so you’ll get seven (7) hours of education for the price of four (4).
To register, please select this link!
- Member registration: $175
- Non-member registration: $225
- Member reg- Lunch & Learn speaker only: $49
- Non-member – Lunch & Learn speaker only: $79